Thursday, August 25, 2011

Victa Rotary Mowers 1955-1984: Service and Repair Manual.


Victa Rotary Mowers 1955-1984: Service and Repair Manual.  Paperback book published by Gregory’s Publishing 1984.


I’m currently looking at buying a lawnmower and to be honest the idea of a repair manual at this point of time in regards to my purchasing of a lawnmower, is not what I want to know about.  You see, when I buy a lawnmower, I don’t want it to break down and I certainly don’t want to have to repair it.  Maybe after many years of lawn trimming and with the inevitable wear and tear, I might consider such a manual, but at this stage of my lawnmower purchase, I don’t think so……….  I can’t believe I just wrote that… I would never repair a lawnmower.  That’s not because the will is lacking, it’s because I know my limitations and lawnmower fixing is one of them.  What I am capable of doing is finding a book on lawnmower fixing and that’s about it.  Maybe I could sell this book to the person who will fix my lawnmower… that I haven’t bought yet… and that won’t break down for many years to come (I hope).

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever sell this book?? I'd like to buy it if you've still got it - my lawnmower is broken and I'd like to have a hack at it - and I like books. MyShed @ Techie.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Yes it sold quite a while a go. I haven't another since i wrote this blog entry. All the best
    Robin

    ReplyDelete